Thursday, March 30, 2006

Good Morning!



Well I have been sick the past two days and today I am feeling totally better. I think I had a stomach bug of some kind, but I am just glad it is gone! The rain is gone, the sun is out and all the birds are singing. I am feeling so energetic today, maybe it is being over the sickness or that Roman is at preschool right now, I don't know, but I am just so excited about the day. So I'm not going to spend too much time on my blog, becuase I've got some things I want to do. My pansys are still sitting in the flower bed in their packages, but I don't know if I can be on my knees to plant them. So have a great day!

2 comments:

carol louise said...

Have fun planting your pansies! It is very beautiful here too. I would rather be outside than in here doing all the tedious work I have been doing today. Have a nice day! Mom

carol louise said...

Need new update!Please