Monday, March 13, 2006

20 Days to go


SNOW!
Roman in the sled

Our Iced Tree

Little Cliah
The Bradshaw Mountains
Our Japanese Honeysuckle

So it does snow here. We had a lot of snow last year, but not so much in one storm. It's all melting today but there is still a lot more hanging around than I would have thought. We went sledding a little yesterday, (not me) until the local police chased all us fun-loving families out of the sledding area.
So we went home and had hot soup and biscuits. We watched The Brothers Grimm, it was kind of scary for the kids but it was pretty funny too, and weird.
Cliah is on Spring Break this week. She is going to have a friend over tonight and she is going to Disneyland with her Grandma on Thursday. Lucky girl! Sounds like a lot more fun than my spring breaks when I was a kid!
I've got to get in gear and buy all my homebirth supplies. I only have 15 days until I am going to be in complete panic. At the same time I can't wait until the day is here and I have a brand new baby in my arms.
I made a deal with my Jason (my husband) that he can buy a hot cam (whatever that is) for his dirtbike as soon as I get my mini-van. Only because he has spent around $1000.00 on dirtbike in the last two months. So what does he do? He goes online and shops for hot-cams. Um, hello did he forget my end of the deal? Sometimes I have to wonder what he is thinking. So we may go to Phoenix on Saturday and look for a new van, and I am expecting to be going home with one. I hope he realizes the seriousness of the situation. I am getting a van this week!
Well I gotta go do Cliahs hair and go to Target, bye!

2 comments:

carol louise said...

You go girl!

John and Judith said...

Nice snow pictures. Tell Jason I said "Hey".