Thursday, March 23, 2006

10


Well there is only 10 days left until my due date. Some days I feel really good about the home birth experience and other days I am just a little freaked out. Hopefully my Mom will make it up here becuase I think that she will be a big help to me. Hint. I can't believe that there will be a new baby here soon.

We had our last snow the night before last and I am going to actually miss it. Although I am really looking forward to the wonderful weather that is beginning! I've got to get some flowers planted, it is just so uncomfortable for me to garden in my current shape. I can't wait for summer, with the barbeques, and hanging outside with the kids, playing in the kiddie pool. Of course last summer the little pool barely ever got warm enough for them to be in for very long. I just love summer around here though, it's not like it was in Phoenix, the summer nights are actually cool! Last summer we went the entire season with only an evaporative cooler. We have an ac unit, but it is sooo expensive we decided to give the old evap a try. Whadya know, it worked all summer, in fact some summer nights we actually got cold, can you believe that? I guess if you are reading this and are from a really cold state, you can.

Cliah is starting softball on Monday. She really enjoyed it last year and I think she will like it even better this year. Her coach is a man, but her team is all girls.

I took the kids for a yearly physical and checkup today. They are both very healthy and happy. They got an assortment of shots, Cliah needed 4 shots and Roman needed 5. Cliah was totally cool with the shots, but Roman was a little upset. He didn't try to fight or anything, but he was crying and it made me feel pretty bad. But he seems to be over it now, except for the dark circles under his eyes and he seems a little tired. Speaking of the kids, I think it's time to go!

0 comments: