Friday, March 17, 2006

Sweet Sixteen


Well I hope you are impressed by my beautiful 16. I downloaded all these 30 day free trials of Alien Skin, which is a plug-in filter for Adobe Photoshop. They are pretty fun, but I would never buy it, it is way too expensive. I have had an earache all week and it is finally starting to go away. Ear infections can be really annoying. Well I have to go support China today, by shopping at Wal-Mart. I had a dream one time that all the workers inside Wal-Mart were Chinese. It was pretty scary, like a nightmare. But when you want to get a bunch of different items bought in one store and you are 38 weeks pregnant, Wal-Mart is just the place to go. Wal-Mart needs some tough competition. Like a Fry's Supermall, or a Safeway All In One.

1 comments:

carol louise said...

looking for an update, How many days is it now?