Wednesday, March 08, 2006

25 Days & Counting Does Not Help!




The days are really dragging now. I feel like I am at a stand still and just waiting for this baby. As if life is on hold until the baby comes, and I am getting restless. I don't think I experienced this with Roman or Cliah. I soooo look forward to the weekends because there is usually something to do, but this weekend it is supposed to snow, so I am going to be stuck at home I just know it. Maybe I will take the kids to the movies or something. We were supposed to have a little party for Romans birthday (a few weeks early), but with the snow I don't want to ask anyone to drive up from Phoenix, plus it was so nice out the last few weeks, I was looking forward to hanging out in the back yard and Roman playing in his new sandbox, so I think I will postpone. So now what will we do? Well if it snows a lot, maybe we will try to go out into it, or maybe I will go van shopping.

Here is a picture of Grampa and Roman checking out there catch.

1 comments:

carol louise said...

dad looks a little scrunched in this picture don't you think?