Friday, March 24, 2006

Ear Ache From Hell!


Well my ear infection from last week has now moved to my ear canal. Whatever that means. All I know is I could not sleep last night until I took two hydrocodone, and I was standing outside the Urgent Care clinic at 7:25am. I hate ear infections, they are the worst. So I got ear drop antibiotics, which to me, when my ear is infected an plugged up, the last thing I want to do is put 10 drops of anything in there, but if it heals it (it better!), then I guess it is worth the trouble.

It was soooo nice out today, I went outside with Roman for about an hour and lay on my comfy swing. I forgot how nice it is to watch the kids from the comfort of that swing. There was a nice breeze and a little sun and Roman kept coming over and pushing me a little. I imagine myself out there watching Cliah and Roman, while nursing the newest addition. I love being out there when the weather is nice. I think tomorrow I am going to plant some flower with the help of Cliah. Everything is getting green and blossoming and I have no flowers to enjoy. I can't believe my daffodils haven't come up yet. What are they waiting for?

Well I am down to single digits now. Only a matter of time before the third little Miele is around here letting his or her presence be known. Tick tock tick tock!

0 comments: