Monday, April 03, 2006

April 3rd and Overdue!

Well I am officially over my pregnancy due date. I am so tired! I don't feel like doing much the last few days. I did go to the mall, but after two stores I was pooped! I'm trying to stay active but it is really tiring carrying around this fully grown baby all the time. I feel like the baby is taking over my body. How long is he/she going to stay in there? Does he/she need an invitation or what? I talk to the baby all the time and say "come on, come on out". I imagine the baby is just so comfortable, all warm and cozy and sleeping most of the day that it just doesn't care about coming out. Well maybe the baby is uncomfortable all squished in there, squishing my intestines and doesn't know how to get things moving. I can't wait to see how big this baby is, I think it will be the biggest yet.

Yesterday was a gorgeous day. We went to the Park and took some subs and a blanket and had a nice time. By the time I got home I had to sleep for and hour and every one of us got sunburned. That's Arizona for you. Freezing one week and sunburned the next.

Oh well, that's it for now, I am going to go call my Mom, it's been a while.

0 comments: