Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Whew!



Well baby Mattie is almost 3 weeks old, and a busy 3 weeks it has been. That is why I haven't really been updating my weblog daily as I was before. She is actually sleeping very well at night but when she is awake during the day she wants to be held almost constantly. She was weighed today and is a whopping 9 lbs 3 oz. She is starting to get chunky little legs and arms, which is sooo cute.

I am sad to announce that my parents have sold their cabin. They will still own it for another month I think before it goes into escrow, and I am really going to miss the old place. But I think in the end it will be a good move for my parents as they will have options to invest in another property, maybe closer to us. We are going to go look at a 5 acre ranch today, that also has another unused 5 acres adjacent to it for sale. We'll see if it is a good deal or not, it sounds really good!

1 comments:

carol louise said...

Mattie looks very peaceful there. You caught her in that rare moment between mealtime and being held time!