Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Sickness

Well our first run of the flu hit the household this year, pretty good I would say considering the whole Pig oh sorry Swine Flu epidemic of 2010, no one in our house got a shot and we all survived. Well we got a little stomach bug, I say little because we have had far worse. Just when I thought we were all done with it, poor little Molly got it this morning. It is her first illness where she has had a fever. She is so sad looking, and it breaks my heart. She doesn't know why her tummy is doing what it's doing, and she is so very tired, and pale, and she doesn't want to be alone. My poor baby. It all started at ballet, everyone can try to deny it, but I know that is where it originated. Hey I would try to deny it to, if I were the one to bring it to class. I hate it when I get all accusatory that way, it's just hard when you have a big family and an illness is brought home and you know that every person you live with is going to get it. I have to blame somebody, someone has to be responsible for the sickness. But really it's just an illness and I shouldn't get angry at any one person for it.

Last summer we all got sick from the public pool, I know gross. I can remember looking all over the pool at all the people swimming there and thinking, it was probably him, or her, or that kid. I am so judgmental, it's absolutely ridiculous. I think that is a huge fault I have. One of many. One of the things that I am going to try to work on to be a better person. There is a woman in the homeschool group that I judge all the time, and I really shouldn't. How can you not judge someone who constantly wastes her resources and then begs for them back all the time. I just don't understand her. She is at least 45 years old and she is still a baby. Well I guess that is her sickness..

Well I have to keep this short because Molly will be whimpering for me.. and to Mom and Dad, I apologize in advance if you get our sickness, because in a moment of weakness I went to your house yesterday and probably left a sickly germ somewhere in your house.. I love you and I am sorry!

0 comments: