Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So very busy..

Why does this life I love keep me so busy all the time? I am not going to complain, I mean this is MY life, so love it right? I want to start writing again, it has been such a long time. I used to write short stories, poems, my blog, now I just sit and do nothing. Well if you count gardening, farming, cleaning, cooking and laundry nothing, yes nothing.

I used to have a way with words, now here I am in a big trial of my life, well not really, but things have been tough, and I find myself being pulled back to those words. So I will try, to use words to heal myself, to make myself happier again. I am happy, I am just so one dimentional, like oh, what is for dinner? Those are the kinds of words I mutter every day, oh can you please clean up the living room? Did you give the chickens water? Is Molly awake? Where is Mayleen? Is Dad home? Shouldn't you be studying?

Well I want to enhance my spoken and written words, I want to increase my vocabulary and clean up my potty mouth. These are my goals, and they start today, I am more focused, more driven, and I am going to revamp myself.

Starting this week with my cleansing, I will start with this, what should I call it? Colleens Cleanse.. this week will be verbal, spiritual, next week physical, emotional. I am doing a liver cleanse next week, yes I know, ouch. But I have heard it can do wonderful things, so I will keep you posted, literally. Got to go, the kids just found me!

0 comments: