Saturday, February 18, 2006

It's Been a While

So another baby due in 6 weeks. I'm like an actual baby making machine. My husband said he wants to get a milking cow, and I told him he'll have one in about 6 weeks. No but seriously, we are having a home birth this time and I am scared to death. Anyone out there know about home birth? I am taking a four hour class today at the midwifes office, so it should be interesting.



So this is the most snow we have had here all winter. It's been really, really dry! I can't believe that spring is almost here and it has only snowed one time, how depressing! I guess that is why some people like Arizona. Wish I was one of them. I would actually love to move to Idaho or Oregon. Somewhere wet and cold. I think I am starting to dry up like a lizard from all this dry crackly weather.

Maybe I will post some pictures soon of the birth, just kidding, I don't think anyone wants to see that.

0 comments: