Tuesday, February 21, 2006





Anyone have any good baby names they want to share. My kids current names are Cliah and Roman, so I kind of have to live up to a certain standard of originality. We don't know if it's a boy or girl so any name ideas are appreciated. I really could use some ideas, my husband and I can't agree on anything and we have less than 6 weeks until the due date. OMG!

In the meantime I am completely sick. Cough, runny nose, this is the first spurt of energy I have had since Sunday. I keep thinking I am getting better and then I get worse. I can't wait for this cold to be over! I think I will still take it easy today and stay home so I can actually get well.

1 comments:

carol louise said...

I think your blog is great, you should send it to others also some of the comments are hilarious! I didn't know you could get all that junk mail on your blog. I'l say some of your entries have you sounding a little down., but Iam glad you can express yourself. clh ,Love you!