Monday, September 26, 2005

Bratz! = Skanks in training...


Okay, I am the only parent out there who thinks Bratz are little skanky? I am sorry if I am offending some parents who have purchased Bratz for their children, but I don't think it is sending a good message to your kids. My daughter has wanted a Bratz doll for about the last year, but I have told her my opionion on them. I have told her I don't think they are wholesome dolls, but she wants one, because the Mom down the street who lets her 8 year old listen to 50cent in her room has bought them for her daughter. Now I have gotten my husband thinking about Christian schools again, because some of the kids my daughter knows have no guidance or direction. What message are Bratz trying to send out? Wear a lot of make-up, super mini skirts and belly shirts with 10 in stilettos? I can't wait until these dolls are out!

0 comments: