Monday, September 12, 2005

Fall is in the air

Well it officially feels like fall. I have purchased several pumkinish scented items, and have let my children dress up as witches just for fun. The spooky window clings are bought and stuck and even though I don't have all my Fall decor out, I am sure in chipper spirit. It has been breezy and 78 and it's absolutely perfect. Fall is definately my favorite season of the year. There are so many exciting things to look forward to. Halloween, birthdays, Thanksgiving and finally as winter approaches Christmas. I just love the warm scents, chilly nights, the fun of gaining 6 pounds, drinking warm apple cider, huffing through the snow to find the perfect tree and seeing family you don't see all year long. Well at least my mind is in a good place today, it must be the bath and body pumpkin oil I am burning. I think I might just have to make a pumpkin pie soon...

0 comments: