Thursday, June 29, 2006


Thirteen Reasons I Love Arizona..

1. Summer Monsoon Rain
2. Mild Winters, snow melts midday (usually)
3. Mild Summers (where I live)
4. Jerome, Arizona (google it)
5. Oak Creek Canyon, Arizona (google this too, so pretty)
6. The Rim Lakes (with the Monsoon - perfecto)
7. My Mom and Dad are here (the best)
8. We're not in California (but very close)
9. We're not really a hot hit for terrorism
10. Very Close to Puerto Penasco Mexico - Muy Bien!
11. A very diverse state, desert, mountains, rivers, beaches(lake beaches)!
12. Excellent selection of Mexican Cuisine
13. Did I mention the summer monsoon - my favorite!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arizona sound interesting...

I guess you like monsoon rians? lol It flooded here this week, check out the pictures!

My TT is up!

Anonymous said...

Heehee! One can see you really love Arizona! You made me wanna visit it someday! Sounds like a great place!
I'm playing TT too!!!
Hugs!!!

Single But Taken said...

I've always wanted to go visit there...you have just increased that 'want' hahaha! Great T13

Kendra said...

Oooo I'd like Arizona too if it wasn't so hot. But sounds like a great place to live!

Unknown said...

Didn't know there were parts of AZ getting snow and rain. Mild summers and winters, that is great! I learned something new today. Thanks! My list is up!

Mama Kelly said...

ive only been to Arizona once and I loved it!!!

it is just so breathtakingly beautiful

Meira{FB} said...

Always wanted to visit there. Never had the chance!

Happy TT and thanks for sharing.

Pixie said...

Has to be nice living by Mom & Dad! I'm jealous. Would love to get some monsoon rains.

Have an awesome weekend! :-)

carol louise said...

I liked your 13 especially the one about mom and dad, ha! ha!

Gail Martin said...

I enjoyed reading about your home.

My TT are up.

carol louise said...

have you given up on your thursday thirteen? I enjoyed reading your list weekly!

Maribeth said...

All those are great reasons. I love AZ too, just not the poisonous things, like snakes, bugs, etc.