Monday, June 05, 2006

Sorry this is so late...




Thirteen Things about camping..
1. Getting camp completely set up is a real pain!
2. I do not like biting gnats and neither does my dog!
3. I do like smores, however.
4. Campfire food is some of the best tasting.. yum!
5. Always remember to bring a broom..
6. and a fly swatter...
7. and a citronella candle.
8. My kids look like vagrants after only four hours of camping.
9. Waking up before the sunrise and brewing coffee on the campfire is definately a treat.
10. Camping right by the lake (the low, muddy lake) isn't always a good idea, but it was still pretty.
11.Breaking up camp and heading home early is a good idea!
12. Taking a hot shower after camping for two days is better than sex!
13. I sure wish my parents didn't have to sell their mountain cabin!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Drop by and see the T 13 new banners I made. Take one take all!!!