Thursday, June 22, 2006


Thirteen of my Favorite Foods
1.Grilled Marinated Steak
2. Shrimp Cocktail
3. Spaghetti
4.Chocolate Cake
5.Pumpkin Pie
6. Baked Potato with all the fixins
7. Lays Sour Cream and Onion
Potato Chips (can't eat anymore - get a tummy ache)
8.Grilled Chicken Breasts
9. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
10.Lasagna
11. Cheese Pizza
12. Chow Mein
13. Sesame Chicken from Pong Pongs

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you made me hungry!!! heehee!
But I guess the highlight is the chocolate cake! Yummy yummy!

My TT is up! :-)

Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are all my favorites too. There's not too many foods that I don't like except maybe turnip greens.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I'm hungry now! chocolate cake sounds great.
good list.

Carmen said...

you guys are making it hard on the diet this week, geesh. :)

Maribeth said...

I like your list. Losta my favorites are there!

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate it when you love something but you can't eat it for various reasons? I love bananas and bagels but OH, I can so not eat them.

I've never heard of Pong Pongs but sounds yummy! *grin*

Mine are up.

Heather Smith said...

Mmmmm...now I want some sesame chicken. Haven't had chinese food in FOREVER!

Heather Smith said...

Oh, Mine are up here and here!
Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, every single solitary food on your list sounds great! I love all of those too, I would kill for some sesame chicken :)

Have a great day, I played too!

Lady Jane said...

Mmmm! Great list! I'll take #'s 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 13! lol

My list is here.

Kelly said...

I will take all of that to go please.
Thanks!!!

Happy THursday!

Pixie said...

My favorite cookie is oatmeal raisin! Well & Snickerdoodles!!!!! I think I need to go bake now, thanks!! LOL!

Have a great evening & thanks for stopping by my TT!

Christina said...

Oooo, lots of goodies on here. I could go for a #1 with a #6 followed up with a gooey order of #4. And several slices of #11 for a midnight snack!

Just Nancy said...

I would agree with a lot of that, but I don't like seafood and my potato chips have to be plain or maybe the dark, thick russet ones!

My TT is up, too.

Jen said...

Thanks for the visit! =)

Your list is making me hungry for lunch - and it's only 7:30 am! lol!

Have a great weekend!