Tuesday, September 28, 2004

My Political Rant

Well I guess it's time for a little politics. I vote for Bush! I know "Oh My God"! But hey, we all are entitled to our own opinions right? So he lied, well so did every other president in the history of the world. Do you really think the government tells us everything? I find that hard to believe. Maybe Iraq was a little hasty, but in the end aren't we safer as a world without Sadam Hussein in power? As far as John Kerry goes, Please! He is such a loser, I cannot believe he could become President, but you know I thought the same about Clinton and look at his little run. I actually think it would be funny to watch Kerry as pres. But also I am not willing to risk my future with a President as anti-war as John Kerry. Sorry. Well I am going to go give Roman a nap, and then watch Starting Over. I Love those SO Girls! !

1 comments:

David said...

LMAO this blog sucks!
You gotta remove that background image, I couldn't read anything!
If you want I'll host it in my server!