Thursday, September 30, 2004

The Doll House


Well yesterday was very tiring. I assembled my daughters doll house all by myself! It is such a pretty house, I really love it. I always wanted a big doll house when I was little. I had a dollhouse that my Dad made out of two wooden apple crates. He wallpapered the inside with wallpaper samples and carpeted the floors with carpet samples. That dollhouse got used. I don't know why I want my daughter to have so much. She is just so deserving and I want her to have nice things.
Sunday is her birthday party. She is having 12 kids or so and I am renting one of those bounce contraptions. It is going to be fun. I have her cake ordered and I am not sure what snacks or drinks I am going to serve yet. Maybe some grape and cherry soda? Chips and dip and a bowl of grapes. What about some popcorn? I think that is a fine party.

0 comments: