Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Blech!

My profile makes me sick. Thats it? A domestic engineer? AKA Housewife... What was I thinking when I wrote that! That I was being really cool? Sometimes I am such a dork. Did I mention my dilemma? I can't make homemade chicken pot pie because I just realized I am out of carrots. Hmm, what to do, what to do. Now my whole dinner is ruined. I have to leave in a few to pick up my daughter and take her to gymnastics. Wow. Maybe then, do the balance again. I think my husband bought more tile materials today, it would figure because that is his job. I got some really nice fitting jeans today. That is something to be proud of. And I did it in the company of my two year old son. It isn't easy taking a 2 year old to a department store, let me tell you. Every time I took my pants off in the dressing room he made a fart sound. Thanks son. At least no one popped in this time. That was humiliating!

0 comments: