Thursday, May 18, 2006

My First Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Colleen
1. I love rainy summer days
2. I have a 1 month old girl, and 4 yr old boy and a 9 yr old girl
3. My new baby was born at home - that's right
4. I want to have another baby... and soon
5. I love online shopping
6. I am sad my parents are selling their cabin that has been around for 40 years
7. I live in Arizona and love it
8. I would love to own my own little store, it would be called Colleens Collectibles
9. I love the following tv shows, Lost, Invasion, Alias, Survivor, and Desperate Housewives, oh and don't forget Starting Over (I will Miss)
10. I love to read, although I haven't picked up a book since Mattie was born :-(
11. I love my husband and feel very lucky to be married to such a hunk
12. I love to sit on the patio and birdwatch
13. I love my Mom, she is very important in my life and I hope I am as good a mom as her

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Alias... I will miss it! I will probably cry...

Margaret said...

Welcome to Thursday Thirteen! Great list! -Mix

Mama Kelly said...

what a beutiful family

congrats on the new addition!!!

Anonymous said...

That's a great list. My favorite is the birdwatching though. It's so peaceful.

Chana said...

i'm actually all for home births..and i was a labor and delivery nurse..perhaps while i am for them...i am up

Jen said...

Welcome to the 13!

It seems like there are a lot of homebirths in my homeschool group. Maybe it's that sense of self-sufficiency or something?

My T13 is up!

jenny said...

oooh, I love Lost & Survivor too...can you believe they cancelled Invasion? Very rude to leave us hanging like that :)

MaR said...

Welcome to TT! let us know when you open that store, love the name!!!!