Thursday, August 17, 2006

August Update

Oh brother!

My very happy baby girl

My little litter

Sisters

Happy birthday to Jason!
Well August was an eventful month, not really, but we did travel over 3000 miles. To New York, then to Conn, and then to Mass. We celebrated Jasons 34th birthday, I celebrated what would have been Franky's 6th birthday. We had some family over, made some new friends at church, and had a lot of work come our way in the tile biz. Now we are going to go camping and school starts next week (HOORAY). Summer is coming to an end, the weather has been far too nice for words. I am looking forward to the coming season and can't wait for next year. I am finally going to get back to the gym and start another attempt at healthier living, hopefully my smokin toned up body won't get me knocked up this time, and just think only 3097 hours left until christmas. I know, it's sickening, I think I may start my Christmas shopping soon.

3 comments:

alane said...

Hello,
I just found your blog, and just wanted to say your kids are just adorable! I've enjoyed reading over some of your old blog entries too. God bless!

carol louise said...

Lini, I hadn't looked at your blog for quite awhile and it was so nice to see your new entry. You sound so happy! Love, Mom

Candy Minx said...

Those are incredible photos and your entire family is beautiful. You seem very blessed.

I hope you have a great week camping and will look forward to seeing new photos of that. You are very brave and energetic to take kids camping! Wow!

Good luck on everything. I found you throguh Thursday Thirteen, and I notice you might be giving up on it. Well, if you do, it was still nice to find you here...and maybe if you have time or change you mind...you might find some time to stop by my blog.

Cheers...here is me...

http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/2006/08/how-i-spent-my-summer-vacation.html